Saturday, January 2, 2010

We need each other

Today three friends from our old church in Vancouver (that was a long time ago) came to see John. It was so good to see them and enjoy sharing remembrances and doing some catching up on things. It was especially good to be able to share just how God is blessing and encouraging us. It is amazing how God uses each of us in the lives of others. He has made us so that we need him and each other as well. We are so thankful for all those visits and cards and blog entries and prayers that you have made.

2 comments:

  1. Of all things in this New Year I am grateful you are still with us. Old hurts always surface, New Years Day, remembering I thank God you are here. Love and Prayers for 2010 and always.
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John and Laverne:
    As I look over my past year. Where I have gone, the new heights I have reached. The beautiful people that came into my life and those that have gone to be with the Lord. I am so grateful for all that I have and all that I am striving to achieve. John you inspire me more than you will ever know. Sending you our best wishes. I became engaged to my beau Chuck in Honolulu. Talk about changes.:O) Love to You Both Forever your friend Dorie

    ReplyDelete