Saturday, January 30, 2010

Encouraging one another

Hebrews 10:24,25 Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together ...but let us encourage one another...Today was an "off" day but while I was watching the Canucks win against Toronto some friends from Vancouver came to visit. We had been in university together and memorized the above verse. Nan and Alex visited me and encouraged me and even spurred me to love. Rather than stay at home they came and visited me. This verse always reminds me that good relations with other Christians requires work. As I watched the hockey game this same thing applies. To win requires effort not just at the beginning (when Toronto scored 3 goals but right to the end when Vancouver ended up scoring 5 goals

No comments:

Post a Comment