Wednesday, January 27, 2010

All Our Needs

I awoke this morning and things had changed thorough the night. I had been put back on oxygen and I wondered again when I would be released to go back to GF Strong. Ever since my accident I have had to have my breathing supplied, first by Laverne then the first responders and ambulance and when I got to the hospital by a ventilator. Last night my oxygen saturation levels began doing a dance. Normally they should be in the 90 percents preferably the high 90's but for some reason they were dropping into the 80's. As I was thinking how to put this in the blog I was reminded of a verse I memorized when I was at UBC. Phil 4:19 and my God will meet all our needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Please pray that my heavenly Father will sort this all out.

3 comments:

  1. ....and his angels who have charge over you supplying oxegen to every cell in your body. I see full working kidneys and lungs. I see angels worshipping with you as the kingdom of God advances and takes hold of all that belongs to HIM....thank you Lord for the kingdom alive in John's life, thank you Lord for your healing touch.

    blessings,
    we love you,
    the Tanasiuks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you...love you...hang in there
    Alexa and Don

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to give you a hug

    ReplyDelete