Saturday, January 23, 2010

The minister's cat is a remembering cat

Today is Saturday and I have time to remember. Before the accident I was very busy about many things but now I have time to spend thinking abut my relationship with people and Jesus. I realize that I am like the church mentioned in Revelation 2:3-5. Now that I've restrictions on what I do I've had time to renew my relationship with Jesus especially on Saturday and Sunday when the pace in here slows down. Pray that my relationship will return to what it was at the beginning-that I will not "forsake my first love" Rev. 2:4.

3 comments:

  1. How far you have come and how wonderful you are doing. I pray that today is all you want it to be and that joy will be yours all day.
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John:

    I think that is the cry of many of our hearts. I know it is of mine. Life gets in the way and we are the losers when it does.

    Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey john and laverne... we had a lovely service at the lutheran church tonight for christian unity... you were MISSED! next year we expect to see you at every service! there will be lots of PRAISING THE LORD!!!

    blessings, sharon

    ReplyDelete