Friday, October 16, 2009

Working Together as One Person

Toward morning I had a bit of a disaster which required a lot of work and the changing of my whole bed. Once again I was impressed with the team work of the staff or as Paul puts it 'they work together as on person" with a purpose of caring for me. Again I have been excited to see the churches in Powell River also work together as one person. Paul goes one to say " And I will know that you work to spread the teachings of the good news." Phil 1:27c. I was excited to hear that Glacier Park Fellowship is calling a pastor and I am convinced that all the Christians in Powell River will get behind and support him in getting started. Praise the Lord!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all you have been accomplishing John. Phil & I check your blog site periodicly to see how you are progressing. Our thoughts are with you for a continued strong recovery. Sincerely, Phil & Betty Russell(neighbours)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John and family:

    Whoo-hoo! You are doing so darn well. right on.

    Thank you Jesus.

    More culinary disasters in this kitchen. Some comments were that it is because it is raining.

    So be thankful you are where the food if not good, is at least not AWFUL. As one child, who will be forever nameless, recently remarked.

    In HIS name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning John and Laverne; I couldn't wait to tell you what a WONDERFUL SUCCESS our Kids Club Kick off was last night!! 23 kids!! And many that I didn't recognize from last year. God is GREAT, to bring all these young hearts to Kelly Creek Kids Club...Noah and Hannah were there too, and a grand time was had by all. I know you were praying for it, and us, and WOW, did God hear our prayers on that!! :) The kids were asking about you both, and expressing that they missed you, and hoped you would be home soon. Pat said she was praying for 'confirmation' from God, that He wanted this Kid's Club night to happen. No doubt what His thoughts are about that!! It was a wonderful night, and I wanted to tell you both.
    With love,
    MariAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you daily, and thankful you are with us, giving us your sensative thoughts.
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete