Saturday, October 31, 2009

Admitted back

John has been admitted to VGH. This does not mean he has a bed. There are very few ventilator beds. He is not admitted to the spine unit as that is not his problem at the moment. He has a urinary infection and probably a chest infection as well. Please pray that as he spends his second night in emergency that he will get the care he needs (his brother Robin is spending the night with him so I can get some sleep) and also that he will get a bed soon. My prayer is from Ps. 25:6 Remember O Lord, Your compassion and Your loving kindnesses, For they have been from of old

5 comments:

  1. praying praying.......... for you all.

    Thank you Jesus for this family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don and I are praying...and send our love to you all.
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Sheila and the family in Trail are holding John in their thoughts and prayers.

    John is showing everyone a lesson in courage and in faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How easily I find myself feeling up and positive in your exciting news updates, and how shattering it feels when for some reason there is a setback...I am struck again with a fresh awareness of our human frailty, and a reminder of the necessity of reliance on and thankfulness in our Lord for every detail, however minor, in every moment of our lives.
    I do check on the blog, usually twice daily, and don't always comment, but know that I send out love to you and prayers for you, every day. May He grant you continued strength and healing anew, and peace every moment.
    Deb W and family

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear john, laverne and katie... I agree with deb w. I too check your blog every night until it has been updated! thank you for being so faithful to keep us in the loop... our prayers are with you all... sharon and family

    ReplyDelete