Friday, October 2, 2009

He Shall Direct Your Paths

Friday, October 2, 2009
Today did not turn out as I expected. It all began innocently enough with my cuff deflation and speaking valve. The next thing I remember I was conscious but not really there. Apparently my blood pressure and then my blood sugar went down. After coming through that I was able to get up in the wheelchair for an hour and then went back to bed and had another go with the cuff and valve which was just great because I had visitors from PR. Craig and Sherry came to see me and brought greetings from Westview Baptist Church. You ought to see the card they brought-it is perfect for the minister's cat.
It seemed like a very odd path to take today but like Proverbs 3:5-6 says trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths. So I am not in charge of the direction, my job is to trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment