Sunday, October 11, 2009

God is Faithful

Sunday, October 11, 2009
When I first came to the hospital Laverne and I celebrated our 32nd anniversary. Yesterday Pat and Bob Lewis visited as they were down for two weddings, two young couples starting out. When the vows were said 32 years ago or this weekend we meant them with all our hearts but we don't know what is going to happen. For Laverne and I the past two months have been a big alteration but the vows remain. Before I got married when I accepted Christ as Lord his promise was to always be with me and that too has happened, God is faithful. God, Laverne and I will go through this together even though Laverne and I don't know where we are going, we both trust God and he does know the future. I John 3:2

3 comments:

  1. Oh how we would love to have been on of your visitors this weekend. We wish the miles between us were not so many. It would have been sweet to see with our own eyes, and hear with our own ears the victories that God is displaying through you....I guess that means it would be a purely selfish visit....wanting be where HIS presence is abiding...as HE is revealing HIMSELF through you and your family, by being with you we would be being with HIM seeing HiM more clearly, knowing HIM more fully.....hmmm how we would love to visit you. You are beautiful as HE is in you and you are in HIM....thanks for shining HIS light so faithfully, and choosing to walk in HIS ways....in HIS truth....Bless you!!!

    Suzette and the Tanasiuk clan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely lovely statement of love. Happy Anniversary to you both. May God guide you and protect you. Your love is a light that shines showing others how wonderful faith in God can be.
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want you and Laverne to know we have been keeping up to date on your happenings, John. We are praying for you both and wish you lots of peace in all the uncertainty!!! Love from Walter and Lorna

    ReplyDelete