Saturday, October 3, 2009

He shall make your paths straight

Saturday, October 3, 2009
The title is a modern translation of he shall direct thy paths and yesterday was a prime example. I had a crisis in the morning and Laverne and the health care staff were very concerned but I snapped out of it in the afternoon. Today I have had no problems whatsoever. At first glance the path seems very crooked but this morning we were realizing that having seen me through a crisis, and today not having one, Laverne could go home with confidence that I would be okay. Please pray for me over the next couple of days that Laverne and I will be apart.

3 comments:

  1. Hi John: It was great to see you looking so well yesterday, your're still the same old John. It was also incredible to hear how great you can speak with the 'talking valve' in. Despite your unexpected difficulty yesterday morning, the calm, peaceful and happy vibes the two of you give off is incredible. It is truely evident that you are:
    Fully
    Relying
    On
    God
    I will pray a little extra for you over the next couple of days while Laverne is away.
    Take care, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear John:
    While Laverne is away remember there is all of us out here keeping a eye on you. She is always with you in your heart. As we are. The road we take is covered in dust, you have the power in you and the faith in the Lord to transmute that dust into stardust. Your faith keeps on reneweing mine. My life has change since my wonderful man Chuck came into it. I am motivated in my attempt once again to learn new things so I can get a job. Every day I wake singing and happy to start the day.I don't sing that well, but no one but the Lord and Lacey hear me. I love life now and I know the Lord is watching over me as he is you. Bless you John and Laverne. Hugs from Dorie :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John and Family:

    Scary eh! But HE is with us all in everything we do.

    Continuing to pray with and for you all.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete