Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanksgiving

Monday, October 12, 2009
Ps. 136:1 Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good. His faithful love continues forever. As I read this psalm this morning I saw Israel giving thanks for all God had done for them. I, too want to give thanks.
Give thanks to the most powerful God of all who kept me alive through my accident.
Give thanks to God who is always there even during the night and when I wake and think of my situation. He is always there to lift my spirit and reassure me that his way is perfect Ps. 19.
This is a good day to give thanks. He is a rock for all those who trust in him Ps. 138:8
Don't stop now!

3 comments:

  1. HI John and family:

    Am up in Powell River today where it is rainy and rather drear.

    Cooked a disasterous turkey dinner yesterday but the heart was in the right place. Uncooked veggies, falling apart turkey ( and I mean really falling apart ) watery cranberry sauce, ( it takes real talent to mess up cranberries ) and pumpkin pie that was watery and fairly tasteless.

    And that was our day.

    I hope that yours was much better......... love surrounded us then just as it surrounds us now.

    Have a good day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and praying for you daily.

    Thank You for your insightful messages!



    Crystal Gallant & Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John and Laverne... I'm hoping to conquer this blog technology and actually post my first comments to you??? maybe I should get help from my 2 year old granddaughter... anyway thinking and praying for you every day... I love this way of keeping in touch! if it works, that is:)

    before I type any other thoughts I'm going to try and post this... blessings, sharon wright

    ReplyDelete