Monday, November 9, 2009

Respiratory Ward

I am thankful John is feeling better today. He is still on IV's but is eating and sounding a bit more like himself. Right now we are just taking things one step at a time and not trying to rush anything. The doctor who has a lot to do with the diaphragm pacer was his doctor today and told him that it looks like January is when it will be happening. We are hoping to hear more about the whole procedure. This is something to look forward to and also to pray that he will be healthly when he needs to be for that surgery. A prayer I have always liked which is not only for John but for so many of you who are praying for us is in Phil 1:3-6 I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

3 comments:

  1. The minister's cat is a truly resilient cat. Love and prayers for strength and healing, His peace and abundant life and joy.
    Deb W and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all in HIS hands........... and the fortunate ones are those who know that.

    Thank you for being such encouragers.

    Continuing to pray

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely prayer, thanks for sharing. I know we are all praying and thankful that God is giving him the strength he needs
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete