Sunday, November 29, 2009

Are we there yet?

As I was reading Psalm 139 today it struck me that God has a perfect GPS. He always knows where we are but often we do not! Our responses to him are varied e.g. when Abraham was told to go (Hebrews 11:8) "not knowing where he was going" - like the first day of school or change in house or job and he motivated his whole family to go with him. His father who was told to go stopped half way. I want to go all the way. Right now I am having memory shifts. Please pray I will find myself again. John

3 comments:

  1. Dear John, I know what it is to have memory shifts and to hope to find myself again. It's like trying to move in the dark. How blessed we are to have a God who is so trustworthy to lead us through, and lift us up and carries us when we can't find our way. You are safe in His arms. I am praying that in His love you will be be patient with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you John, and know you will find yourself again. Love to you all. Not much to say just praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John it's no coincidence that what you shared about Abraham was also the topic we learned about in Church yesterday! The Lord knows every detail of our lives and has already prepared the way for us! We are continually praying that you are dependant on the God who loves you so much.He continues to use you right where you are. Peace and comfort be yours,in the precious love of Christ I pray.

    ReplyDelete