Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Going Out in Joy

Isa. 55:12 You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace. Yesterday I experienced the joy of sharing God's words with visitors and staff. It makes me feel once again that God has placed me here for a reason. I still haven't fully grasped what the reason is but I know that it is what God wants and that it is "for God's renown" (vs. 13) and he will bring it to pass. I have no way of doing what God says he will perform when his word goes out. What I can do is send out his word which starts the ball rolling, where it stops only God knows. Please pray that I may send out his word trusting in God's faithfulness, not my own ability.

3 comments:

  1. Hi:

    I finally have been able to get to bible study. My life is upside down right now. Just wanted to say you are still inspiring me to keep going. They are trying a new drug via needle injection in my eye, not making any promises it will help. But I keep praying it will. Miss You and Laverne. Hugs from Dorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,

    We know when you minister in your blog and to others in person the seed has been sown.

    As it is written in 1 Corinthians 2:13
    'This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the spirit, expressing spritual truths in spiritual words.'

    Keep the faith John, be strenghtened and encouraged.

    Love and prayers to you and Laverne,
    Gerry and Alma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great that we do not really have to know what it is that He wants from us? Just our willingness to follow Him wherever He leads us.
    I know that there is much more that He wants you to do. You would not be here if there was nothing left to do for you.

    I am glad that you are willing and doing. I will continue to lift you up and I look forward to what you have to say each day. I am sure that there are a lot of us looking forward to that, but also the people that you meet on a day to day basis. What a witness you two are

    Sending you my love

    ReplyDelete