Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jesus is our Rock

Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer
my God, my rock, in who I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold
John's prayer before I left him today comes from this verse. The thought was that Jesus is our rock and we have to build our hopes, our future, and our feelings on him. God doesn't change and he will keep us on an even keel in spite of our circumstances. John is still struggling with the side effects of some of his medications. Please pray that his feet will be firmly planted on the Rock as his doses for different meds are changed

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I hope you are doing good Auntie Laverne, I love ya and I am praying for you.

    for uncle john:
    "the ministers cat is a turquoise cat" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We continue to pray for you John and Laverne for strength, comfort and peace. We pray the medications are doing the trick and help you feel better soon John..

    Love Always,
    Gerry and Alma

    ReplyDelete