Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back to GF Strong

Thank you every one who prayed. John is back at GF Strong. I had a phone call this morning to say he would be going back. At 2pm he was loaded into the back of an ambulance with the Respiratory Therapist and her student as well as the paramedic. I was able to ride in the front of the ambulance. The staff were very happy to see John back but he is very tired after three nights in emergency and the last night on the ward an alarm kept going off. I am looking forward to spending tomorrow with John at GF Strong and seeing how the programs all work.

3 comments:

  1. Love is the strongest medicine...glad you can spend the day with him. Praying for you all that everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thats awesome, glad you are back there at GF Strong, and so fast. Over here life is not so busy right now, I do have a midterm and an english essay coming up but thats about it. Oh ya, I am teaching sunday school at a church near here as well for all of November. I hope to come visit you soon!

    the ministers cat is a 'quick cat'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good News.

    Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete