Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Off Isolation, Visitors Allowed

John is off isolation. What a relief! He can now have visitors and nobody has to gown of mask. It was a much more pleasant visit today. John's progress is very slow. He still is very tired, however he is more awake than yesterday. My prayer comes from Isa 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God, I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. We don't have to fear knowing that God is with us to strengthen us.

6 comments:

  1. Thank God...and love to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. Our prayers continue.
    Love Juhli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am keeping you all in my prayers. Would really love to come visit so hopefully it will all work out soon that John is feeling well and I can get a babysitter at the same time.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! We trust in continued healing. Isa 41:10 has given me great strength and patience in the past. It was so good to see it last night.
    We love you both and continue to pray for you. We miss you.

    Love, Lee & Don

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continue to rest in God our Father John, He is watching over you and hears your prayers....

    We are happy to hear you are out of isolation and will be feeling much better soon.

    Always in our prayers,
    Love in His name,
    Gerry and Alma


    Love,
    Gerry and Alma

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU LORD FOR OUR JOHN'S WELLBEING.
    DIETMAR & PATRICIA

    ReplyDelete