Monday, December 7, 2009

Step by Step

Today I feel a lot like Joshua in Chapter 5. He had already began walking with the Lord step by step over the Jordan River (Chapter 4) and I have been taken step by step as directed by the medical team. But now in Chapter 5 Joshua meet the captain of the Lord's host who explains he isn't conforming to anyone but if Joshua he can choose if he wants to go with God. Laverne and I have requested a family meeting with the doctors and other caregivers. Please pray (as it should be this week) that we would have clarity as to the goals and means of reaching them. May we obtain understanding and cooperation so we can go forward and I can get the ball rolling. We want to be like Joshua and choose to go with God's plan for us.

3 comments:

  1. Praying that the meeting goes well...and that God takes control and shows everyone the way to go..
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a note to say I'm thinking of you.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, I hope to see you as part of a trip to Vancouver on Friday Dec. 11. As of this moment, I know I should look for you at Vancouver General. Now just in case they transfer you to GF Strong before then, please put it in the b log right away so I can change my travel direction slightly.

    If I should know something else, you can use dwrogers at telus period net.

    Dave Rogers

    ReplyDelete