Friday, December 11, 2009

In It For The Long Haul

Yesterday's conference cleared up several points, particularly that the IV antibiotics would not finish until December 19. Also there has been damage to my kidneys which they feel may be permanent. Today was quieter. Laverne broke a tooth and went to Katie's dentist to get it looked at. In the meantime I was visited by Dave Rogers an old Navigator friend who was very encouraging. What struck me about these two days is that they illustrate Romans 8:28. It may seem dark but God works for the good of those who love him. Today we also heard there will not be a bed available in GF Strong until January. On the other hand we are going to be visited by the computer tech for GF Strong next week to set up my computer for me. Please pray that we will live in the light of Romans 8:28

3 comments:

  1. Shine Jesus shine.....rise up and and make that hopital glow with the light of your glory.... with John as your trusty torch bearer...I ask for a fresh annointing on his fire....show him your strategies and reveal plans to your trusty servant who loves to walk by your side...
    Bless you John and Lavern
    We love you
    The Tanasiuks

    ReplyDelete
  2. John and family. My heart is certainly with you. Hang on in there. HE has gone before you and is with even now.

    Praying every day. This blog is SUCH a blessing to me.

    Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you that the light surrounds you in all that you do.
    Alexa and Don

    ReplyDelete