Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sharing the Joy

We had expected that I would not get back to GF Strong until January but a bed opened up and yesterday I moved into the bed I had before. This morning they brought my wheelchair from VGH and the technicians here got it back to full working order. As I was getting into it Gerry and Alma came and we were able to share stories of Kelly Creek Community Church and Kids Club and my joy at being back in rehab. I realized God does not want joy to be kept to oneself but to be shared. In the sharing the joy just gets bigger and bigger. thanks you Lord for getting me here to GF Strong and having Gerry and Alma to share this with.

2 comments:

  1. Yeehaa!! So glad you are back in Rehab! We rejoiced and prayed for you at WBC's noon time prayer session today. God is with you every step of the recovery process and so are all the many, many friends who follow your blog. God is really blessing your newest ministy. Thanks for keeping us informed and letting us be part of your journey.
    Take care, Sherry H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations John !! I am praying that you receive the strength you need to get through your daily rehab and that each day's progress will continue to build on the previous. Sending you much love and daily prayers.

    Juhli.

    ReplyDelete