Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day by Day

Today I spent some time on how I might be able to operate my computer and then some practice with driving my wheelchair. Nothing spectacular but it reminded me of the song Day by day, and with each passing moment, Strength I find to meet my trials here; Trusting in my Father's wise bestowment, I've no cause for worry or for fear. It seems to me that the Christian life is made up of many days doing the common everyday things and occasionally having moments that are exceptional and draw attention to our Christian commitment. Let's not forget the importance of day by day living for Christ whether anybody is watching or not.

1 comment:

  1. How very true.

    Life is a series of moments.

    One after the other.

    Ordered by HIM.

    ReplyDelete