Saturday, December 19, 2009

Make the Most of Your Time

Today is Saturday and not scheduled therapy happens but Laverne and I went down to the gym and I began practicing driving the wheelchair. There is forwards, stop/backwards, right and left. I have mastered all the moves except turning left. We had the gym to ourselves and practiced for 30 minutes. I didn't have to do it but following the principle of Eph. 5:15, 16 Be very careful then, how you live-not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity. Later on Katie came and I practiced some more. This left turn has got me going. Please pray that I will be able to master the left turn

4 comments:

  1. Left turns eh. Another useless suggestion would be to turn around and then turn right.

    You and HE and your family can conquer this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your achievements will be a happy surprise for your therapist in the morning. I'm praying that you will have the left turn mastered by then as well. God bless you both as you continue to inspire all your readers as you share this journey with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know you can do it Johnny, and You are doing so well, I am so happy for you. Praying daily for your recovery

    Alexa, and Don

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you John, trying things out on your own.
    Laverne is sticking close by your side, being your personal therapist. :)

    We will continue to pray you will get the left turn down pat.... Philippians 4:13
    'I can do everything through Him who gives me strength'

    We will pray for strength John...

    Many blessings to you both as you venture into this new area..

    Gerry and Alma

    ReplyDelete