Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wisdom

As I was thinking about what to write on the blog James 1:5 came to mind. It says If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without find fault, and it will be given to him. This past week John's spasms have increased. The first thing the doctors want to do when that happens is to rule out an infection. We are thankful that by Friday all the tests had come back negative. They were not anxious to change anything on the week end so tomorrow is probably when changes will be made. Please pray with John and I that we will have God's wisdom and his spasms will be treated effectively.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you, always, and hoping the best treatment for John's spasms is found quickly. With love
    Alexa and Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I read something new I ask myself "how much can one man take with all these things re-occurring..." Then I remind myself that God is in control and will make all things right...
    God bless you both today..We pray the Doctors can find the reasons for the spasms and God gives you complete rest in Him

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laverne

    Just a thought. I know that Vitamin B12, calcium and/or magnesium could also result in spasms. Has John been tested for Vit. B12 levels?

    I do not know what he is eating, but it is not alway the food that is at fault either, quite often it is the digestive tract not working properly that can result in deficiencies. It is maybe something that could be looked into.

    May the Lord give you and the doctors wisdom on to deal with these spasms

    ReplyDelete