Thursday, February 25, 2010

Instructions needed

Yesterday John got a new demo chair. This one has so many bells and whistles that neither one of us have really figured it out yet. We are hoping the vendor will come back and give us a few tips on how to run different things on it. It is a front wheel drive which is great when you are going forward but I haven't got a handle on how to back up yet. Poor John - I can't figure out why he isn't carsick yet as he lunges from side to side when I drive! Things sure run better when you have instructions to go by. This brings me back to the verse that seems to be my theme Prov. 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

2 comments:

  1. Dear Test Drivers:

    You are both going full steam ahead in HIM and that is the main thing.

    How exciting? What colour? Are you going to get racing stripes added?

    Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laverne

    I got a bit of a chuckle when I read your blog about your driving and John hanging on....It is NOT a funny situation tho' and we will be praying you both get the hang of it!!

    You are correct in saying we all need instructions to run something new. When we get into difficulty,thank goodness we have God to turn to and use His instructional manual.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete