Monday, February 15, 2010

Making good use of time

One thing I've noticed is that when everything stops on the weekend it is important not to stop doing what I've learned during the week, doing exercises with my neck and practicing the computer. The temptation is to watch TV especially now that the Olympics are on and it is so exciting. This weekend I was able to practice with neck muscles while watching the Olympics. I was also able to practice with my computer. Laverne's return has encouraged me immensely but I sometimes ask her to drive my chair when I am tired. Pray that I will have the energy to make the best use of every opportunity while here. Eph. 5:15,16 Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Johnny and Laverne, never known you when you didn't make the most of any opportunity, I know that things will work out...use your energy to mend, even quiet is an opportunity, praying for you all
    Don and Alexs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, and Laverne. Good to see that you are practicing on the computer. I don't know how we did it but your blog is automatically feeding onto my desktop sidebar, along with my family pictures. First thing every morning Bev reads your blog to see how you are doing, and what you are doing. With your determination, our prayers, and gods will, you will gain the strenth you need. God bless you both and keep you in his hands.

    Henning & Bev

    ReplyDelete