Friday, February 19, 2010

Plans for the future

Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I find I still have to make plans as well, for example I have to makes decisions about a wheelchair, lift, bath chair, house alterations and a myriad of other things that will enable me to come home. I don't want to interfere with God's plans but also I have to make sure I have the things I need to live at home. There are so many decisions to make. Please pray as Laverne and I work with the OT to come up with good choices.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the myriad of ways the Lord will look after your myriad of details toward returning home...every taste of news from you is fresh and exciting...I love the ways you point us all toward the Lord even as you are looking there too. Love to you both...prayers day in and day out...
    Deb and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning:

    You know that annoying thing that people say when there is a problem. " Oh, don't look at it as a problem, look at it as a challenge." ( Usually said in a simpering voice because they know darn well that they don't have to deal with said challenge.)


    Well, fortunately for us we have Jesus who has already conquered those challenges and given you the know-how and wisdom for them as well.

    In HIM have the very best day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that the decisions are easily made and that the road home is a clear one. Glad to know that going home is closer, and praying you stay happy and well.
    Alexa and Don

    ReplyDelete