Tuesday, February 23, 2010

False Alarm

I was thinking of the incident in Luke 8:40-56 when Jesus said that a girl everyone thought was dead was just sleeping. At GF Strong they took blood from my PICC line and found my hemoglobin had dropped substantially from 2 weeks ago. They took me to VGH for a blood transfusion. At VGH they took more blood and found my hemoglobin had not dropped so they shipped me right back to GF Strong. I also find it easy to think the worst of my situation. Good news came this week when I found out a good friend from Powell River is going to be my case manager in PR. It seems every time when I think the worst God has a pleasant surprise for me. From Phil 4:5,6 pray I will put aside my speculations and rest in the peace of God

3 comments:

  1. God is responsible for all miracles...and fixing the blood, I believe was his healing working, I praise God for you and for your wonderful faith and I pray for you all daily
    With love
    Alexa and Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord thank you that in quietness and rest is our strength....that we can be still and know that YOU are God....and that you make our pathways straight before us....father thank you that in you, John and Lavern have a "continuous care " plan.

    We Love you guys
    Con, Suzette and crew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that AWESOME John, about your Case Manager!! I smiled from ear to ear when I heard that! God definitely DOES go before us, as He's shown us thru your blog, time and time again. We can't wait to have you both back at Kelly Creek!
    With love and continued prayer,
    MariAnn and Peter

    ReplyDelete