Friday, February 26, 2010

Not holding up on my own

Isa. 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. This is a verse we memorized so long ago and it is so relevant today. Some days I don't feel like things are going right but God is there to uphold me and I don't need to be doing any holding up on my own. We have such a great God. John's week has gone well although he has been a little bit more tired this week. We were kind of expecting that because of increasing his pills for spasms. I think maybe his spasms are a little better than last week.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning John and Laverne

    We are pleased to hear the spasms are better John and your week has been going well.

    When we feel God's presence it is amazing! and He is there John continuing to hold you up ...You are working hard to get better and we await the day we see you and Laverne here in your home surrounded by all the friends who cannot make it to Vancouver to see you...

    There were 22 children last night at KK, they continue to come out. Cindy is doing the craft
    and does a great job!!!

    Take care, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray for your victory over those spasm...was researching a prayer today, still not certain of the source but love this:
    Lord make of me a hollow reed, from which, the pith of self is blown, so I am be a clear channel, for thy love, to flow unto others"
    I think of you as a channel of light and pray God continues to watch over you
    Alexa and Don

    ReplyDelete