Sunday, September 20, 2009

Safe in the Arms of Jesus

Sunday, September 20,2009
Safe in the Arms of Jesus. I move from my bed to the chair or back. I lie there and trust three people to move me from one place to the other without falling. That reminded me of Deut. 32:27 "The eternal God is my refuge and underneath are the everlasting arms" but that is only one pair of arms. Moving to the New Testament John 10:28,29 now we have two pairs of hands and Jesus' assurance that no one can pluck me from the Father's hand so I am safe in the arms of Jesus and my heavenly Father

3 comments:

  1. Today I arose early, and knew I just had to put up your beautiful butterly curtain. I think of you and Laverne everyday. I have decided to start writing in my journal about my new life that is unforlding like the wings of a butterfly. We donot know what plans the Lord has for us or for the butterfly. But know you are safe in the arms of your caregivers. Hugs from dorie :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way to work and starting the day with prayer. I know you are in God's heart and hands and I thank him for it daily. Love you tons and praying for you always cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a refuge and someone we all need to trust. Glad they finally got the a-line in. Love you lots.

    The ministers cat is a 'ecstatic cat'

    ReplyDelete