Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring has sprung

Today Laverne and I took the HandyDart to church.  Both coming and going the drivers took different streets than we are used to and we were both struck by the blossoms of east Vancouver. They had dropped from the trees and lay on the ground like pink confetti from a hundred weddings.  At church it was neat to see the little kids full of energy running up the aisle.  One little guy as he came running up slowed to a stop and his eyes got very big and he slowly looked all around me.  Then today's message was how God takes care of me in any  situation so today is a day of praise and thanksgiving for our God is a great God!  Psalm 57 is my meditation for today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    We keep praying you remain in good health and things to be in order for your home coming. God is faithful and answers the smallest prayer...

    Take today for example...I needed just one small hook for the curtains in the motor home.
    I looked in the stores, none...when it came time to actually put the hooks back in the curtains, I still was missing one...I said "God I just need one hook". Then I went searching in mom's old desk thinking she would have had something in there even tho' I cleaned it out.
    Low and behold behind an envelope was a small package of little hooks with the price of $.10.
    I would say they were there for awhile..Praise the Lord for small answers..

    So John, He is hearing your and Laverne's big prayer requests, no doubt about it!!!

    Have a good day. LOL

    ReplyDelete