Friday, April 23, 2010

Sharing

Today I was thinking about the importance of sharing especially how PR Health and GF Strong can share so when I go home the cargivers will have the best information to look after me.   Next Friday I am looking forward to a photo shoot!  It will be used to make a care book for PR>  This will help ensure that everyone is on the same page and it reassures me.  Please pray I will be able to direct my care when I get home - this is not as easy as it sounds.  Thanks again for your encouraging comments on the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi John.....not for one moment do we think any thing you do is easy.

    We pray all goes well with the photo shoot. We pray your book will be a clear guide for all caregivers to assist you with your care when you are home again.

    It will be a huge deal for you to take on the control of direction to everyone..and to those who help, we pray for patience and listening ears to correctly understand what you are requesting.

    Takecare....praying daily. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John and Laverne...spring's a poppin'...the air smells so beautiful these days...thinking of you returning to your beautiful home in the woods...thinking of all the details that need to be tended to...so much to think about, decide and do...
    I'm so thankful for your words...you are an amazing encouragement every day as you share with us. Full of joy and anticipation as you move on in your new life's direction...and as you continue to rest in the Lord's plan for you as it unfolds day by day.
    Love and prayers, Deb and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited about your homecoming John and Laverne. Anticipating many tea parties together.Kelly Creek has been lonely without you here. I hope this reaches you as I have attempted to send off messages in the past without any success. You are continuously in our prayer's for patience, understanding, rest and healing. We think of you daily as we pass
    Wilcox Rd.Love Dietmar, Patricia and Lee

    ReplyDelete