Thursday, April 8, 2010

Old Friends

VGH may not be the place I'd choose to be right now but if I have to be here then JP12 is the place to be.  It was great knowing the staff when I came back.  One thing that impressed me was they were all happy to see me but said they would rather the circumstances were different.  Many different caregivers popped in to see me -it is nice to be wanted.  Today I am going for a CT scan to see if there is a reason for these recurring infections.  Hopefully I will be back to GF Strong by the beginning of the week.

1 comment:

  1. John, It is nice to be missed and welcomed back...but like you said, under different circumstances!!!
    But if you need to be there for a few more days, it's always better to be with friends!!

    Soon you and Laverne will be out in the sunshine!!!

    Takecare, we keep on praying...

    ReplyDelete