Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Wheels on the block

Even though I'm in VGH when I'd rather not be the Lord has arranged for interesting and useful things to happen.  My motorized wheelchair is at GF Strong and because I am not going to be in that long I have a manual chair like an ordinary one except it tilts back.  The chair they found is a bit too narrow for my athletic buildbut it will give us a sense of what a manual chair is like. All these wheels remind me of Jehu "he drives furiously". 2 Kings 9:20.  I had better not do that as the walls come up to meet me too fast!

2 comments:

  1. John, I can see your sense of humour remains intact, as does your trust in our Heavenly Father. You are and continue to be in our daily prayers, both you and Laverne, and we're so looking forward to having you home. Thank you for all you have both shared with us thru this journey; your words teach, and lead by example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John you still continue to make us laugh even in your midst of difficulty. Our prayer's continue daily for both you and Laverne. We pray that you will return to GFS very soon.
    Love Dietmar & Patricia and your buddy Lee

    ReplyDelete