Thursday, April 29, 2010

BBQ Supper

At GF Strong today was sunny but windy.  A bbq supper had been planned for tonight so John and I went.  It was a great time although too windy to eat outside.  Instead we sat in the staff cafeteria out of the wind.  We met some people we hadn't met before and that was fun.  We usually meet people while having our meals but some of them eat in the downstairs cafeteria so we don't see those people as much.  One of the most important parts of GF Strong is the sharing and learning that goes on between patients.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John, I know how important sleep is so I hope that you've been able to get some good sleep as that will help keep you strong. It's nice to know that you're able to fellowship with the people at GF Strong, I think that's one of the most important human needs.

    John/Laverne If you need anything brought up to Powell River that may be a bit bulky or non-urgent, please let me know since I can always bring it up with me on my next trip to PR.

    I think about you every day.
    Love Juhli.

    ReplyDelete