Thursday, March 4, 2010

Means and Ends

Someone asked how I was able to put a blog together on my computer.  Believe me it wasn't easy!  There are two programs I am using on my computer.  The one for the blog I did is called Darci which uses a sip and puff control to deliver Morse Code to the computer for the letters and additional codes for mouse movements, punctuation, etc.  I was lent a copy of Darci to try out.  It took me about two hours to compose and type the blog but the Bible passage I copied out of my computer Bible software call E-sword.   It is free software from Australia and I have found it works well.  Practicing Darci has helped me with my driving which also uses sip and puff.

4 comments:

  1. Hi family:

    John, I know that this is kind of a Pollyanna thing to say, but just think of all the brand new skills you are learning.

    Driving your chariot and learning a new computer programme.

    Right ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Have the best day in HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John it just proves you can sip and puff like a true orator on your blog. We are sure that your skill with your chair will soon be amazing as well.

    Aunt Sheila and the family from Trail

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing things you are accomplishing with God! I read a verse today that i thought would apply.
    Through these He has given us His very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature.......

    Thanks for sharing what He is doing in you and through you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sip and Puff and the words appear or the chair drives, thank God for people who make these wonderful programs to make lives easier. It is so wonderful! You take care and keep writing
    Hugs
    Don and Alexa

    ReplyDelete