Thursday, March 18, 2010

BC Paraplegic Assn

Today we attended a teleconference put on by BCPA.  They also do rap sessions Wednesday evenings which we often attend, as well as having members show up for the education sessions at GF Strong to give the perspective of some one in the "real" world living with their disability.  Today's session went out from the boardroom at GF Strong and people tapped in from Quesnel, Prince George and Victoria.  These information sessions happen once a month on topics of interest and people can hook up through community health in their area.  We plan on doing this when we are in PR as I am sure especially when we get home we will have lots of questions to ask.  Please remember to pray for us tomorrow as we go on our first big non-medical outing.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the outing is wonderful, praying for you always
    Don and Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how we, or at least I, take God's gifts for granted. Most of my outings are non-medical. And while I often thank God for blessing me with good health, you have made me realize that my thanks needs to be more heartfelt. Thank you for the reality check. Praying that you will have the most fabulous time tomorrow.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete