Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Living Room Successful

When I got back from PR the big news John had to tell me was that we were on for going to the Living Room Wednesday night.  I didn't mention it in the blog as the last time it never happened so I thought we could report after the fact instead.  This was the reason for no blog yesterday.  For the first time in over 7 months John and I were able to spend the night together alone. A nurse came in to help get John ready for bed, another at midnight to help turn him and in the morning we had help to get John up and dressed.  We appreciated all the help we got at this is not usual for the Living Room setting.  It made me see how necessary it is for us to have help at home to care for John as I could never do it all myself.  We are very blessed to have such help here and so many of you praying and caring for us in so many different places.

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord...so happy for you...
    Deb and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its easy to see it is not easy, and prayers are the only weapon we have and thank God when we talk he listens. Prayers that the right help comes forward and that life gets easier as it goes on. With love
    Don and Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a nice surprise to read your blog and hear you had your night 'away' together...
    There will be lots of work ahead, before you are home, to get the help you will need...
    We know God has a plan for that also!!!

    Takecare, LOL A.

    ReplyDelete