Friday, June 11, 2010

Smooth Road

It has been a joy for me to write it as I share with you the ups and downs of my recovery. Believe it or not we are closer than ever to getting into our house. I have a new driveway that reminds me of the smooth road spoken of in the Bible. I like to think of it as my straight path to recovery – Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. I imagine there will be a few bumps along the way but with God receiving all of our prayers the bumps will not stop the advance.

1 comment:

  1. We are so blessed to be able to call on HIM in our time of troubles and in the other times as well.

    Get better soon John.

    You take care of YOU LaVerne.

    ReplyDelete