Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Day of Prayer

Today was a day of prayer. When I woke up I just felt the warmth of God in my heart. Next when the physio therapist came to give me chest care Laverne and Maria left for church and I was thankful they were getting to go. I always like it because Laverne takes good notes and can remember what is going on in the service. When they got back I had my lunch and then the Catholic choir came. We sang mostly songs of praise and thanksgiving with a subtheme on the Trinity. While Laverne held the hymnbook for me I tried to sing but as I was very dry they got mostly squeaks from me!

2 comments:

  1. sing a new song unto the Lord....let your song be sung from mountains high!! We give thanks to the Lord for he is good, His love enduring for ever....Holy Spirit thank you for putting a song in Johns heart, and let it flow continuously from His lips....blessings to you all

    With all our love
    the Tanasiuks

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI John:

    It was good to see you last night and I heard you singing your heart out with the children.

    :)

    ReplyDelete