Saturday, June 12, 2010

Living in Unity

Psalm 133:1 How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity! This verse catches the essence of dwelling together - over the internet where we can have instantaneous conversation with other people. I know it is not as good as getting together but so often our houses have become fortresses and people are separated by soundproof walls. When we go out we go in our cars and in restaurants are isolated from others. I have found through writing the blog I have people sharing their hearts – even people I don’t know. I have people tell me it is an opportunity for them to share their thoughts and to really think about things. I know I am inspired by the responses to my blog as they expand the scope of what I said. Thank you bloggers for sharing – you never know who you are helping.

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps we are feel safe.

    :)

    Have the best day in HIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Laverne have been such a blessing to so many through your blogs. How wonderful to learn that you are blessed in return.
    Love and prayers,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of unity... I mentioned you at our Vancouver Island Navigators reunion on Saturday, John. I convey greetings from Jim and Darlene Potts, John and Kathy Potts, Duncan and Judy Nalos, Peter and Gwen Hay, Jory and Robin Mitchell, Jake and Sandy (née Mitchell), Murphy and Gloria (née Randall) Pottage, and Charlie and Kathy Johnston. I showed several of them a printout of your blog of course.

    ReplyDelete