Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Helpers

Yesterday we wrote about finding a live-in caregiver and my thoughts are mainly about getting into our house and establishing a routine of activities. I wonder about what I will be able to do and how I will fill my days. I think that my computer will allow me to study the Bible and read books as well as access the internet. It’s rather frustrating right now as I cannot access the internet from the hospital. I am very thankful for all the work that is being done at the house. I am getting a new driveway put in for the cost of the materials. There are many others that are working on renovations and painting. We are thankful to all these volunteers. Galatians 6:10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. We have experienced this.

1 comment:

  1. John I am sure that there will be a lull after you settle in. Because your mind is going faster then your body it would sometimes be frustrating.

    My prayer for you is that even as the routine becomes routine, that each and every day that we discover HIS wonder and HIS glory.

    That is the prayer for myself as well.

    ReplyDelete