Sunday, June 20, 2010

Great is God's Faithfulness

"There is no shadow of turning with Thee". I'm encouraged by the fact that even as I have so many changes, you might even call them setbacks God reassures me there is no shadow of turning with him ie He never goes back on his promises and always fulfils his Word. Today Laverne, Maria-my live-in caregiver and I went out to our house, the one we will be living in-usually known as the barn. When you open the doors (for those who knew it from before) it has been completely altered to fit my needs from the bathroom with a roll-in shower to the storage cupboards under the stairs. All is being made ready for when I return home. This is a real testimony to the faithfulness of friends and I also see it as an example of God keeping him promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment