Sunday, August 29, 2010

Open House 2010

We wanted to let people see how we were faring in our new situation so on Saturday we had an open house. We were happy to see so many friends turn up and share a beautiful sunny day with us. We are blessed with so many good friends. For those who couldn’t make it be sure and drop in on us when you are in PR. My prayer for you is Eph 3:14-16 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had so many visitors John. I was with you in spirit. I'll be sure to stop by next time I'm in town. I hope you're feeling better and that your infection is getting better. I always enjoy the scriptures you quote in your entry, you are a constant source of encouragement to others!!
    Love Juhli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lovely party. Jesse and I were so happy to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was an awesome time..celebrations are so much better with friends.
    Alexa and Don

    ReplyDelete