Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The minister's cat was sick

The minister’s cat has been sick for a few days but we now don’t have to go in to the hospital twice a day so I have time to write the blog. Friday is our 33rd anniversary so we are going to be celebrating all day! Saturday is our open house (where we hope to see all of you) and time for more celebration. If you can’t make it Saturday we would love to see you at some other time. Call ahead as I might be out gallivanting. Please pray as I am still battling an infection now using oral antibiotics. I don’t want to have to go back to the hospital.

2 comments:

  1. Praying the antibioltics do their job and keep you home where you belong. Happy Anniversary and I hope its a wonderful day for you. Also that the open house is just a wonderful day for you too.
    Alexa and Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerry and I wish you both a wonderful day on Saturday celebrating your anniversary and your open house with family and friends....

    We pray for great weather, good food and a time of enjoyable fellowship with everyone.

    Our best wishes to you both.....God bless

    ReplyDelete