Friday, August 13, 2010

Day by Day

Today was another day of walking with My Good Shepherd. Last night I was really encouraged to be out sharing time with the two music teams of our church. We were at a BBQ at the Vandeverts. The good was good and the company was the same. Today as I was sitting in my living room talking with my caregiver, Loretta she suddenly said I hear a lawnmower. Our friend Dietmar was coming down the road and he proceded to cut the lawn, Laverne's hair and my hair. This afternoon we went into town missing most of the road work and then came back home. Through it all I was reminded of the song Day by day and with each passing moment, strength I find to meet my trials here. Trusting in my Saviour's wise bestowment I've no cause for worry or for fear. Now I am ready to tuck in for another night. God bless you all. Continue to pray for my improving health and patience for Laverne

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you always...have a good sleep tonight and a good day tomorrow
    Don and Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi: I remember when a wonderful friend came and cut my lawn.:O) Just to let you know I am back working at Staples for the Back To School. Hard to believe a year has passed already. I am so excited about your progress, always a teacher and now a student once again. You are an inspiration to us all. Hugs,hugs, to you and Laverne. Good Luck with your Googling I found out that I am featured on there a few times. :O) Dorie

    ReplyDelete