Friday, August 6, 2010

I have so much to do today that I stayed in bed.

I know it seems like an oxymoron. However today I wanted to work on my computer and it's easier to do that from bed. I still find it difficult to do good Google search and also handle and organize my e-mail. I have another program called Darcy which uses Morse code to let me type. But here I am tonight making some progress in using Dragon naturally speaking. Please pray for all of us 2782 Wilcox. Not only is it still hot, but we actually have smoke in the air from the interior. Pray too for Loretta's four-year-old as he has pneumonia.

1 comment:

  1. Poor little 4 year old.... Jesus, thank you for being with him and his family.

    You will 'get it'. I think that the heat affects all of us. And look at today. Blessed rain.

    Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete