Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Things getting very busy around here. On Saturday the piano was moved from old house to the barn and the dishwasher and sink were installed.
The first two lines I wrote myself, I haven’t had enough time to practice and it took a long time so Laverne is writing the rest. I know we have missed a few days and now that things are happening more frequently I think I will be writing a blog less often. Please pray with us that I will get a handle on using the computer so I can communicate more regularly. I find it difficult even to organize my email. Also I need your prayers because I have a small skin infection and it is giving me a lot more spasms.

3 comments:

  1. You know its okay if you don't write as much because it is such a busy, learning, time for you. I think you are perfect just because you are you. And Laverne, I know you are awesome. Sending prayers and love...(could send you some plantain salve if you want) take care, be good, and let God do the rest okay
    Alexa and Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the learning curve for both of you has been and remains very steep. Be gentle with yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are keeping you in our prayers whether you blog or not John....we know you and Laverne are very busy being home and learning and living a new way from being at GF Strong...

    Take care of yourselves, take things easy,don't over do it and get lots of rest.

    love to you both....

    ReplyDelete