Saturday, August 21, 2010

Chance Encounter

Over the past couple of days I have continually run into people that I knew before my accident, some who knew of my injury and others did not. Today we went to Wal-Mart and I met someone from the university and someone I had worked with in AWANA. The previous night was the Blackberry Festival Street Party. We kept meeting people we knew all up and down the street. We were mutually encouraging one another. It was exciting to meet people and hear they are still praying for us and they were pleased to see me out and about around PR. Give thanks with us for all the chance encounters we have had. We look forward to having more chance encounter in the following days.

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful that you are still here inspiring those who you meet. Your positive outlook on life always shows.

    Aunty Sheila and the family in Trail

    ReplyDelete