Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Looking back after a year

Today is the one year anniversary of the accident that changed my life-at least the physical part of my life. As Laverne put it, we would not have chosen this path but it has been good to know that the Lord is walking with us through it and I have made considerable advances since the accident. It has also been a month and a half since I got home from ECU and I have not had to go back except for visits since my discharge. In the words of I John 3:2 “what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.” Please join us in thanksgiving for this first year and pray we will continue a joyful walk in this our second year. PS don’t forget our open house Aug 28 1-4pm

3 comments:

  1. You both have literally lived through a nightmare of a situation and praised God all the way. I thank God you are still with us, holding the light, leading the way. Hugs
    Alexa and Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year of wonders...in so many ways. I am filled with awe, respect, admiration, praise, inspiration at how you've both made your way (and continue still) through it all, with the Lord's guidance and unfailingness. (is that even a word? lol!) I'm so thankful for your amazingly positive influence through the perspectives you share.
    With love and prayers always,
    Deb W and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done.

    It hasn't been at all easy but HE has led you every single step of the way.

    ReplyDelete