Sunday, September 5, 2010

Travel

A week tomorrow I will be heading back to Vancouver. I am looking forward to getting my own personal wheelchair. I will be meeting with my OT from GF Strong to get the seating right. I am anticipating having my chair set up for me. I am fortunate to have one of my caregivers going with me to Vancouver. This will make things easier for both me and Laverne. I am also going to the Rehab Equipment Expo to see what kind of things there might be to help me. Please pray Col 3:2 “Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth” for me so I won’t get too taken up with things on the earth.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I don't think that would happen, I don't think anything is more important than your faith, and then your family. So will pray that your faith stays steadfast and the wheelchair is marvelous.
    Hugs
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete