Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Praise and Thanksgiving

Psa 37:25 I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread. Today was a rather quiet day and I had time to think over how fortunate I really am and this verse came to mind. I was thinking of my in-laws and the example they have been to keep on keeping on, even at their age. We also had Bible Study at our place last night and somebody?? made the comment that they were concerned about the study keeping going but we had a good turn out and everybody was encouraged. Today’s blog is one of praise and thanksgiving as I look at this verse and see it works in my life today just as it did in David’s life.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning:

    I have never visited your home but it looks ideally set up for your needs. Praise be to God for all of the willing hands and hearts that have worked to make it so.

    ReplyDelete